Pilates Evolved Ltd - Terms and Conditions
Group classes are booked on a 'term' basis, meaning that you book a particular class on the same day and time for the entire term, which is usually a 6 week period. If you would like to attend two or more times per week, you will need to book multiple classes in the same way.
Pilates Evolved operates a Priority Booking System to ensure that existing clients are always guaranteed their regular classes for future terms. During the Priority Period, your current place is 'held' for you so that you have a space in the same class next term should you wish. Once the Priority Period ends, all unreserved class spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis to those on our waiting lists.
Booking is a two-step process:
- Confirm your place by text, email or in person
- Pay for your classes by BACS, cheque or cash to secure your place
Both of the above are required before the end of the Priority Booking Period to guarantee your place.
To ensure a fair system, if you are booking for 5 out of 6 classes in the term we require the date you are unable to attend, at the time of your booking. This enables our catch up and class swap system to benefit all our attendees. If you are only able to attend 4 dates in your regular class, we are happy arrange your additional 5th session in an alternative class within the term, subject to availability.
Class swaps and cancellations:
If you are unable to make one of your Pilates classes and you let us know 24 hours before your class, we are happy to offer you a class swap within a suitable level class, subject to availability.
- 24 hours notice is required to arrange any class swap or catch up session.
- Cancellation of less than 24 hours will result in you losing the session, with no refunds or class credits being given.
- Any class swaps or catch ups must be arranged within the current term. If you are unable to arrange all class swaps within the current term, regardless or reason, they will expire and no credits will be transferred to future terms.
- Each class will generally have the same scheduled teacher each week. In the event of a teacher's absence we will always endeavour to run the class with another teacher. All of our teachers are trained to a similarly high standard and the absence of your usual teacher will not constitute grounds for suspension of our cancellation policy, as stated above.
- Pilates Evolved require new clients to attend a pre-class 1:1 assessment to introduce the basics of Pilates effectively and to discuss any health conditions or injuries.
- The classes you are taught, and the choice of exercises are based upon our sound teaching experiencing, and the information you have provided about yourself when completing our Client Registration Form. When exercising, you must follow the instructions of the teacher at all times.
- You must inform us about any change in your medical condition as soon as you become aware of it.
- If during a class you experience pain, breathlessness or other discomfort you must stop immediately and notify your teacher.
- In the best interests of our clients and, accordingly to good professional practice, we will recommend you seek the advice of a medical professional when we feel it appropriate. We reserve the right of final decision over whether any client may attend a class.
- Mobile phones should be switched off for the duration of your session.
- Timely arrival to classes is essential for proper warm up and consideration for other clients. Arrival of later than five minutes to class will result in entry being refused.
All private lessons must be cancelled with 24 hours notice, otherwise they are charged in full.
Use of our website:
Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Pilates Evolved Ltd. may alter the information on its website from time to time. Pilates Evolved Ltd. shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website.
Pilates Evolved Ltd. does not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Pilates Evolved Ltd. excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Privacy & Security Policy:
BONUS free eBook download
Pilates Evolved have created an insiders guide to restoring whole body health
Download our complimentary guide to a happier, healthier you. Written exclusively by Liz, Founder of Pilates Evolved